(Sup level) Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self and Team
Course Reference Number
Funding Validity Period
Till 10 Feb 2021
Mode of Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for supervisors, individuals and all who need to apply Emotional Intelligence to promote a positive emotional climate at the workplace.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
Understand and apply self awareness techniques and model Emotional Intelligence principles to facilitate understanding and management of self and others in a team and to cultivate a positive emotional climate at the workplace.
- Recognise own emotional states, the causes of those emotional states and its effects on own and team’s performance and interpersonal relationships at the workplace
- Conduct self-reflection and gather feedback from team members to identify personal strengths and weaknesses for development of own Emotional Intelligence
- Model behaviours that demonstrate application of Emotional Intelligence
- Assess emotional states of team members and respond appropriately to emotional cues, taking into consideration the different cultures and background of team members
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in dealing with team members and making decisions, taking their emotions into account
- Provide opportunities for team members to express their thoughts and feelings and assist them in understanding the effects of their behaviour and emotions on others at the workplace
- Encourage team members to develop their own Emotional Intelligence to build positive relationships among one another to achieve team goals
- Promote a positive emotional climate at the workplace
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
View Course Dates
Course Fees (Self-Sponsored)
||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
WTS: Singaporean age 35 and above and earning $2,000 or below per month