(Sup level) Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self and Team
Course Reference Number
Funding Validity Period
Till 4 Jun 2019
Mode of Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for supervisors, individuals and all who need to apply Emotional Intelligence to promote a positive emotional climate at the workplace.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
Understand and apply self awareness techniques and model Emotional Intelligence principles to facilitate understanding and management of self and others in a team and to cultivate a positive emotional climate at the workplace.
- Recognise own emotional states, the causes of those emotional states and its effects on own and team’s performance and interpersonal relationships at the workplace
- Conduct self-reflection and gather feedback from team members to identify personal strengths and weaknesses for development of own Emotional Intelligence
- Model behaviours that demonstrate application of Emotional Intelligence
- Assess emotional states of team members and respond appropriately to emotional cues, taking into consideration the different cultures and background of team members
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in dealing with team members and making decisions, taking their emotions into account
- Provide opportunities for team members to express their thoughts and feelings and assist them in understanding the effects of their behaviour and emotions on others at the workplace
- Encourage team members to develop their own Emotional Intelligence to build positive relationships among one another to achieve team goals
- Promote a positive emotional climate at the workplace
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
Course Fees (Self-Sponsored)
||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
WTS: Singaporean age 35 and above and earning $2,000 or below per month