Project a Positive and Professional Image
This unit covers the skills and knowledge to equip service professionals with the right grooming and professional image required for building confidence and projecting a positive image. It also involves equipping them with a positive and customer-oriented mindset to impress and wow their customers in their day-to-day engagement.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:
- Recognise the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation
- Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guidelines
- Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers
- What is Professional Image & persona and their importance
- Impact of one’s professional image and persona on self and the organization in terms of customer’s confidence, retention & loyalty
- Methods to project a professional image and persona of the organisation through appropriate grooming, dressing & behaviour
- Understanding organisation’s guidelines on Professional Image
- Know who are your customers
- Effective communication skills when interacting with customers
This course is relevant to frontline or customer service staff who :
- have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service, structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on customer service
- are able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification Literacy Level 3.
Mode of Delivery
View Course Dates
A variety of teaching methodologies will be used to facilitate and enhance learning besides lectures, such as individual/group discussions, presentations and role plays.