(Ops level) Work in a Team
Course Reference Number
Funding Validity Period
Till 11 Mar 2020
Mode of Training
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
Apply effective communication techniques to maintain open communication, resolve issues and concerns, and provide support to team members to achieve individual and team goals while taking into consideration diversity issues.
- Define and align team goals with departmental and organisational goals.
- Define own and individual roles within the team and work within the team and organisation dynamics.
- Maintain open communication with team members by sharing information and discussing work related issues to achieve individual and team goals to meet organisational requirements.
- Listen to and contribute ideas and skills using appropriate communication techniques to achieve team goals.
- Demonstrate trust, respect and support towards team members in daily activities to achieve team goals.
- Identify potential areas of conflict with team members and methods to overcome them, taking into consideration diversity issues.
- Identify and resolve issues and concerns through collaborative activities with supervisor.
- Demonstrate responsibility and commitment for work done and to the achievement of individual and team goals.
- Accept and provide feedback, advice and assistance in a considerate and constructive manner to accomplish task assigned.
- Recommend improvements to established policies and procedures in a proactive manner.
- Mini lectures – to succinctly explain the concepts and theories supporting the Work in a Team
- Interactive and practical activities – Group discussions on knowledge and practical activities including individual/group works and role-play
Who Should Attend
Those who work under directions to perform a specific set of work activities.
View Course Dates
Course Fees (Self-Sponsored)
||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
WTS: Singaporean age 35 and above and earning $2,000 or below per month