Establish Relationships for Customer Confidence
Course Reference Number
Funding Validity Period
Till 10 Feb 2021
Mode of Training
This module covers knowledge and application skills to build customer confidence in the organization and to develop customer relationships that build customer loyalty. It also involves the know-how of handling service opportunities and escalated service challenges.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to :
- Develop knowledge of organisation’s product or service offerings and customer profile
- Establish customer rapport to build customer confidence according to organisation’s guidelines
- Provide post-sales follow up in accordance with the organisation’s guidelines
- Respond to service opportunities and escalated service challenges to reinforce customers’ confidence in the organisation
- Methods to develop knowledge of organisation’s product or service such as product launches, brochures, database, suppliers
- Know your customers and their profile
- How to build customer rapport and confidence eg through building trust and ascertaining special preferences.
- Understand organisation’s vision, mission, values and service standards
- Post-sales follow up and recognizing service opportunities
- Methods to respond to service opportunities eg introduce complementary or alternative products
- Understand service challenges (eg complaints, negative feedback) and triggers in the service environment (eg untrained staff, lack of communication or urgency to resolve complaints)
- How to respond to escalated service challenges and putting in place service recovery procedures
This course is relevant to frontline or customer service staff who :
- have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service, structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on customer service
- are able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification Literacy Level 3.
Mode of Delivery
A variety of teaching methodologies will be used to facilitate and enhance learning besides lectures, such as individual/group discussions, presentations, case study and role play.
View Course Dates
||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
WTS: Singaporean age 35 and above and earning $2,000 or below per month